Blog Description

The Cartridge Comparison Guide will help every rifle enthusiast from the absolute beginner to the advanced shooter!
It has been called "THE HUNTING BIBLE" by Professional Hunters Savannah Safaris and a "GOLD MINE" of information by US Fish and Wildlife Officials.

September 7, 2010

POMA Conference

I recently returned from the annual POMA (Professional Outdoor Media Association) conference. It was a great experience.  If anyone has any questions about POMA or how to get involved, please ask me about them or go to their website. http://professionaloutdoormedia.org

When you do, the people you will contact are wonderful.  I can't say it any other way.  These folks truly want you to succeed.  They are friendly and sincere.  You will be amazed and the personal attention you will receive.  The conference was packed with training courses and interactive opportunities that allowed me to ask others how they are approaching common challenges.  I had multiple opportunities to sit down with true leaders of the industry like Pete Brownell, Bill Miller, even Jim Zumbo.  I can't say it enough, the personal attention and the "importance of the individual" was amazing.  I was simply overwhelmed at how someone like me could walk into that conference and walk out feeling rejuvenated, reinvigorated and better equiped in just a few days.

One of the Great things about the conference was the filed day. This gave us an opportunity to use, sample and demonstrate new products at the gun range.  I will start posting reviews of some of the products over the next few days.  I hope you enjoy them.  Please post any questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment